Updated at 15-03-2021
By downloading, installing, and using the Mobile application you (hereinafter also referred to as "User") with your own free will and for your benefit give your written consent to the processing of User's Personal Information for the purposes and under the terms and conditions stipulated by this Policy.
• Cookie: a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to SF COMPANY, TOV (8B Azerbaidjanskaya st. 02090 Kyiv).
• Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the «Slibe - Animated Stories Library» Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit «Slibe - Animated Stories Library» and use the services.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by «Slibe - Animated Stories Library» as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: «Slibe - Animated Stories Library» site, which can be accessed via this URL: slibe.app
• User ("you"): a person or entity that is registered with «Slibe - Animated Stories Library» to use the Services.
• Personal Data (or Data): Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Usage Data: Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
Methods of processing of Personal Information include any action (operation) or a combination of actions (operations) with Personal Information including collection, recording, systematization, storage, updating (refreshment, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction in the purposes established by this Policy with/without the use of automated facilities.
We collect information from you when you visit our app, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
• Name / Username
• Email Addresses
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
• Photo Gallery (Pictures): Granting photo gallery access allows the user to upload any picture from their photo gallery, you can safely deny photo gallery access for this app.
• Access to camera: Granting camera access allows the user to make pictures from the camera, you can safely deny photo gallery access for this app.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Methods of processing:
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
-To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
-To improve our app (we continually strive to improve our app offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
-To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
-To process transactions
-To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
-To send periodic emails
«Slibe - Animated Stories Library» will collect End User Data necessary to provide the «Slibe - Animated Stories Library» services to our customers.
End-users may voluntarily provide us with the information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the app, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service, and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through the app. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the app in a shared location, and type of the device used to visit the app. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the app and then provide auditing, research, and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules, and regulations.
By submitting your email address on this app, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. If, however, you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide «Slibe - Animated Stories Library» to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Depending on the User's specific device, this Application may request certain permissions that allow it to access the User's device Data as described below.
By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, Users may refer to the device settings or contact the Owner for support at the contact details provided in the present document.
The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User's device and software.
Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of this Application.
If User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by this Application.
Used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
Used for accessing and recording microphone audio from the User's device.
Used for accessing shared external storage, including the reading and adding of any items.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics | Firebase
Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
Place of processing: US
Device permissions for Personal Data access
This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User's device Data as described below.
Device permissions for Personal Data access (this Application)
This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User's device Data as summarized here and described within this document.
Personal Data collected: Camera permission; Microphone permission; Storage permission.
This type of service allows this Application to monitor the use and behavior of its components so its performance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting can be improved.
Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and mode of implementation of these services, whose function is to filter the activities of this Application.
Subject to specific provisions of applicable law, the User has the right:
• to be informed about the collection and use of his/her personal data.
• to access his/her personal data and have it corrected if it is wrong or incomplete.
• to restrict the processing of his/her personal data where the accuracy of the personal data is contested, where the processing is unlawful, and where SF COMPANY, TOV no longer needs the personal data for the purposes for which SF COMPANY, TOV has processed it.
• 6to object to the processing of his/her personal data and also restrict its processing in those instances where SF COMPANY, TOV undertook processing of it in carrying out a task in the public interest or where necessary for our legitimate interest where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
• to withdraw consent that the User had given to the collection and processing of his/her personal data at any time. If the User does withdraw his/her consent to the collection and processing of personal data, that withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing by SF COMPANY, TOV that is based on the consent User had given before he/she withdrew it.
• to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when it is no longer relevant to the purposes for which it was collected or processed when the User has withdrawn consent and there is no basis for us to continue processing, when the User has objected to further processing and there is no compelling interest for continued processing, and when the data was unlawfully processed.
• not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning User or similarly affecting User, except where there is a lawful basis for continued processing.
• to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form for the purpose of data portability in those instances where SF COMPANY, TOV processes by automated means of personal data that User has provided.
These rights may be exercised by contacting SF COMPANY, TOV with a specific request through the methods described below. SF COMPANY, TOV will address any such requests in a timely manner and according to applicable law. In certain cases, SF COMPANY, TOV may ask the User to verify identity before acting on the User's request. If the User is unsatisfied with SF COMPANY, TOVresponse, User may refer his/her complaint to the relevant supervisory authority in User's jurisdiction.
The laws of Ukraine, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the app. Your use of the app may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
We do not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Any questions related to this Policy, use, amendment, deletion of the User's and/or exercising of any User's rights with respect to the Personal Information can be mailed to SF COMPANY, TOV at the address:
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Via Email: [email protected]
SF COMPANY, TOV
8B Azerbaidjanskaya st. 02090 Kyiv
Registration number: 43176897
e-mail: [email protected]
The current version of the Policy of 15.03.2021